- Develop and lead the operation of the Neurology Residency Program
- Oversee the activities of the residents and other faculty members
- Recruit, interview, and select residents, and facilitate the involvement of residents
- Assist the Medical Center in recruiting a sufficient number of appropriately trained and qualified faculty members to conduct the program.
- Participate with the DME/DIO and VPMA in the overall formulation, review and revision of policies and procedures, and structure and content of the curriculum for the program.
- Structure, coordinate, and participate with the faculty in providing a didactic program for residents in compliance with ACGME requirements
- Ideal candidate will have experience developing a program from beginning through implementation & will have strong administrative and team-building skills.
- additional responsibilities as outlined by ACGME & available to interested candidates
- Seeking Program Director to Help Develop ACGME Residency Program from inception through implementation.
- Current certification in Neurology by ABEM or AOBEM; & Demonstrated Experience in a Leadership Role
- Great Opportunity for Leadership, Teaching, and Mentoring
- Current Neurological Services Include outpatient clinics, Neurohospitalists, 3 full time Neurosurgeons and a Neurovascular Neurologist.
- 13 Bed Neuro ICU/Radiology Coverage In House 24/7
- ACGME IM Residency Began July 2018 with 13 Residents
- Comprehensive Stoke Center w/ Neuroendovascular Lab/1600 Patients in 2 Years
- 420-Bed Hospital/13 County/600K Person Referral = Wide Pathology and High Level of Acuity
- Coverage Available in All Specialties Including ORTHO, NEURO,
Cardiothoracic, & Vascular Surgery
- 28 Bed Level II EM Trauma Center / 59,000 Annual Visits/ Staffed with 12 EM Residency Trained Physicians.
- Competitive Salary with Comprehensive Benefits Package