Addiction Medicine Openings in Kentucky
We are a mental health organization that boasts being one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit providers of community-based mental health care, offering a full range of mental health services, substance abuse treatment and intellectual and developmental disabilities services in Kentucky, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, and Tennessee. In 2015, we served over 100,000 individuals and families. We are delivering care that changes people’s lives.
Some of Our Biggest Achievements Include:
- Over 60 years in existence
- Serving more than 100,000 children, adolescents, adults, seniors and their families annually
- More than 150 facilities and outreach in over 220 schools and community partnership locations throughout Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee
- CARF accredited
- On the forefront in research and technology
For over 60 years, we have been a mental health organization people trust and have responded to the behavioral health care needs of individuals and families, regardless of age or the severity of challenges. Our broad range of professional services is designed to ensure that sensitive, individualized care is available to everyone seeking help.
We are currently looking for a board certified/ board eligible addictionologist for our Kentucky hospital.
If you are board certified or board eligible, consider the following:
- Be apart of an excellent team
- Full team of physician, nurse practitioners and counselors
- Excellent salary
- Full Benefits
For more information, please contact Carolyn Hunter at 404-434-5334 or at (register or log in to show contact information)