Occupational Medicine Physician
Atlantic City, NJ
Join our team and make a difference!
Support the medical and consultative needs for one or more of the Federal agencies, representing FOHS, US Public Health Service as a surrogate medical consultant. Performs all other duties listed in the Statement of Work (SOW) and in accordance with local, state, and federal requirements.
- Advanced training in Occupational Medicine is desired with previous experience as an occupational medicine consultant for a Federal agency
- A board knowledge of requirements for Federal occupational medicine making medical employability determinations and past expert medical witness
- Licensed physician (MD or DO) with board certification in Occupational Medicine or a primary care specialty and minimum of two (2) years experience in an occupational medicine setting performing medical case reviews to determine if medical condition will allow employee to perform essential job functions (medical employability determinations)
- By past work experience must demonstrate expert understanding of Federal safety and health regulations, and 5CFR 339 (Medical Qualification Determinations) experience in addressing ADA requests
- BLS/ACLS/AED certifications required
- Board certified required.
About The Company:
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.