A hospital system in North Carolina is recruiting for an Endocrinologist to take over a busy practice. This is a turn-key opportunity. They also offer:
- Employment opportunity with competitive compensation and benefits package
- Extensive diabetic educational team and structure in place for many years, in the heart of a needy diabetic patient population
- A network of hospital-owned primary care clinics in 4 counties for a great referral base
- A seasoned PA dedicated to our clinic
- Opportunity for teaching with our 90 residents and medical students rotating within our 32 clinic system
- Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
The area boasts small-town charm and Southern hospitality, coupled with natural beauty, rich quality of life and a mild climate. Located on the Lumber River, perfect for canoeing, fishing, hunting, picnicking, camping, nature study, swimming, biking, and jogging.
To be considered for this Endocrinology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: END 7973282
For more Endocrinology physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.