Pediatrics – Genetic Disorders – Research
Philadelphia and DC Access
Northeastern Outdoorsman’s Paradise
Beautiful rolling Hills
Join a program where you will serve children who suffer from genetic and other complex medical disorders by providing comprehensive medical, laboratory, and consultative services, and by increasing and disseminating knowledge of science and medicine.
- Employed, salaried position
- One full day and three half days seeing patients (3-4 per half day) plus one administrative day
- Health insurance, life insurance, dental, vision, and disability, plus occurrence malpractice insurance
- Relocation and CME
- Board certification not required
Get away from the fast-paced, hectic urban lifestyle and relax here amid scenic farmlands, covered bridges, and the gentle clip-clop of buggies on back country roads. Yet have easy access to all the amenities that Philadelphia and DC have to offer.
- Great place to raise a family!
- Strong educational programs, both public and private
- Exciting attractions for all ages, including live music and entertainment
- Inexpensive housing options ranging from secluded sites to tree-lined neighborhoods
- If you like the outdoors, you will love this location!
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information). Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PD 10103651
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.