Coastal Opportunity near Major Cities - Established Group
Total Hip and Joint or Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
Practice in a wonderful area with great patient base who need another full-time Fellowship trained Orthopedic Surgeon. This respected group has been established for over 40 years in the community.
- Group practice seeing patients in area office
- Procedures done in Hospital OR and standalone Surgery Center
- Total hip and Joint/Foot and Ankle Orthopedic surgery
- Partnership track available
- Owner/Operator shares in the Surgery Center available
- Support staff of NPs, PAs and Scribes
- 2 year Guaranteed salary, Great Benefits
- Impressive Ownership and Earning Potential
Live downtown or in the suburbs still close to the beautiful city and coast. Numerous amenities all around for you and your family. The area is a perfect climate for visitors and locals who enjoy attractions for every enthusiast.
- Short drive to local beaches, Fishing, Boating, Sailing
- Numerous Golf Clubs within the county and several more nearby
- Some of the top Public and Private Schools in the nation
- Museums, Arboretum, Parks, Restaurants & Shopping
- Major Metros and International Airport nearby
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information). Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: ORS 9933602
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.