Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunities
Beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico
Direct Student Loan Repayment Available
Full Benefits with 6 Weeks PTO
Exciting opportunity to join an organization that has been serving Santa Fe for nearly 150 years. Position offers high earning potential, flexible schedule options, and executive level benefits that include direct student loan assistance, and much more!
- Multiple openings for outpatient Family Practice physicians - needs exist due to growth and retirements
- Flexible outpatient schedule options - work 5, 4 or 3 days a week!
- Newly remodeled facilities with state-of-the-art technology and equipment. EPIC EMR is utilized.
- Salary of $238,000 with additional RVU bonuses available - earning potential is well over $300,000
- $25,000 commencement bonus and $25,000 provided for relocation (based on receipts)
- 6 weeks PTO with $3000 CME allowance and full benefits - retirement with employer contribution, health, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, disability, life, and malpractice insurance with paid tail
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Practice to be considered
Santa Fe, New Mexico has something offer people in any stage of life. There is a world-class art and music scene, nationally recognized schools and a highly educated community.
- Santa Fe offers beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year. Community is among the top 25 cleanest US Cities for Ozone Air Population (American Lung Association ranking).
- Excellent schooling options available. Santa Fe offers highly ranked private schools with excellent public school options as well.
- Santa Fe provides immediate access to a world-class art scene, Santa Fe Opera house, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Easy access to the mountains - ski resorts are in your backyard living in Santa Fe. Taos Ski Valley, Angel Fire Resort, and Sandia Peak are all within a quick drive.
- Endless our-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting are available in Santa Fe and surrounding communities.
- Ethnically diverse area with all denominations of religious worship available
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport in the direct area with Albuquerque International Sunport Airport just 90 minutes away
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: FP 3843434
For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.