Psychiatry Physician - Arizona
Integrated Model - Employed
100% Outpatient Practice - Visas Accepted
Join a long-standing established practice committed to improving the quality of health and life of the community. This not-for-profit organization is rapidly expanding and seeking a Psychiatrist to build out a mental and behavioral health practice for the community.
- Family friendly schedule with no nights, no call, no weekends
- 100% outpatient integrated opportunity
- Ability to see all ages at a low patient volume
- Newly updated and ample facilities with midlevel support
- Competitive starting salary
- Employed model with full comprehensive benefits - relocation assistance available
- Job requirements: Physician - MD/DO degree REQUIRED; Board Certified/Board Eligible with valid medical license
Surround yourself with the beauty of the outdoors and away from the “hustle and bustle” while living in one of the largest cities in the state and only being a few hours’ drive away from the beach, skiing and several metro cities in Arizona, Nevada and California.
- Live very well in a community with extremely affordable housing
- What are your favorite outdoor activities? Whether it's boating, kayaking, jet skiing, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, off-road motorsports or golf, you'll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy them here. In addition to offering easy access to many recreational areas, it is home to three National Wildlife Refuges, making it a natural choice for nature lovers.
- You won’t be shoveling snow, but you can be close to it and skiing or snowboarding within 5 hours in either AZ or CA
- Very rich medical community with excellent medical services
- Local community college and university extension degree programs available thru ASU, UofA or NAU
- Family-oriented community with public and private schools for all ages
- 350 days of gorgeous sunshine
- Local airport or several international airports are within driving distance
To be considered for this Psychiatric Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: P 9443355
For more Psychiatric opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.