Las Vegas, NV - Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician
100% Outpatient - 4 Day Work Week
$275K Earning Potential - No State Income Tax
This physician-led organization has multiple openings at sites throughout Las Vegas and the surrounding communities. Positions offer a high earning potential, an excellent quality of life and the ability to practice with one of the largest physician groups in the area.
- $275,000+ earning potential - based on training and experience
- 100% outpatient Primary Care opportunities - NO CALL
- 4-DAY WORK WEEK option - work at just one office with several clinic locations to select from
- Excellent on-site support staff available with case managers at all sites and manageable patient volumes
- Employment opportunity with signing bonus, relocation assistance, full health benefits, retirement with matching, malpractice, PTO and $2,500 CME allowance
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Live in the land of eternal vacation! The Las Vegas metropolitan area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in- enjoy the nightlife with a condo on the strip, live in a home in a suburban family-oriented community or enjoy hitting the links on a regular basis in one of the area’s many golf communities. The low cost of living in the area coupled with the thriving economy make the Las Vegas metropolitan area the ideal place to practice and live!
- Home to over 2 million people, the Las Vegas Valley is the leading financial, commercial and cultural center for Nevada
- Low cost of living, NO state income tax, NO school taxes, and property taxes are approximately 1% of the home’s value
- Multiple communities in the area to select from! Henderson, Nevada was recently named “One of the Best Cities to Live in America” by Bloomberg Businessweek and has been highlighted by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Report as one of the top 10 Safest Cities in the United States. Summerlin, Nevada has also been named as “One of the Best Places to Live in America” by Money.
- Enjoy hiking, snow skiing within 1 hour, biking, golfing, horseback riding and boating on Lake Mead
- Immediate access to an international airport, world-class shopping, fine dining, museums, art galleries, musicals and much more
To be considered for this Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: PC 7763167 (IND)
For more Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician opportunities visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.