Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist Physician - Medical Director Position
Southern California Coast
Employed Position with Children’s Hospital
This children’s hospital opened up a new Pediatric Cardiac ICU this year and is looking for a Medical Director to lead and develop it.
- This position is employed through the Medical Foundation
- Highly competitive starting salary
- Pediatric ECMO experience a plus
- Affiliation with UC Irvine and UCLA residency programs
- Ideal location for patients from Los Angeles to Orange County
- Full benefits: 401k + employer contribution, health, life dental, vision, LTC and generous PTO
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Live in any of the nearby beach communities in Los Angeles or Orange Counties! Near University of California, Cal State, & community colleges like USC, UCLA, and UC Irvine and more!
- Surf Laguna Beach or shop Belmont Shores and Rodeo Drive on the same day
- Live in any of the nearby beach communities in Los Angeles or Orange Counties
- Great neighborhoods - something for every family! Great schools and safe streets.
- Easy access to dynamic performing arts, fine dining and international airports
- Sunshine, surf, and the coastal California lifestyle with mild temperatures year-round
- Professional hockey, basketball, baseball, and Pac-12 collegiate sports
To be considered for this Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: PDC 6862989
For additional Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist Physician opportunities visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter - @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.