Dermatologist needed in Desirable City in Mid-Atlantic Area - Unlimited Financial Potential!
Clinical Dermatology; Full-Time or even Part-Time Availability
Be a part of a high-quality practice that is known for cosmetic care. If work/life balance in a beautiful city with a great income sounds good to you, then this is your opportunity?
- Flexible compensation structure - Income guarantee or percentage of net receivables
- Interest in some Mohs surgery welcome
- Part-time practice available
- Medical Director or Senior Strategic roles available
- Incentive/overrides for mid-level chart reviews
- Strong marketing team in-house) fills your practice with patients
- Multiple locations available in other major metros
- REQUIREMENTS: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Live in this are that is one of America’s oldest major cities. The city was settled in 1782 and is now the capital of the beautiful state - 1.3 million people live in this metro area.
- Historical city near other major cities within a few hours’ drive
- “Best Places to Travel in 2016” – travel + leisure
- Beautiful area with great amenities all around
- Museums, Theme Parks, Fine Dining, Nightlife, Malls and Boutique shopping
- Great schools for your kids and exceptional Universities nearby
To be considered for this Dermatology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: D 8103040(IND)
For more Dermatology Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.