Internal Medicine Physician – North Dakota
$280,000+ Base Salary – Hospital Employed Position
· Profession: Physician
· MD/DO Degree Required
· Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
· Valid Medical License
Work with an established hospital with essentially no competition in the area. This is a turn-key opportunity taking over the practice of a retired Internist! With little competition and instant referrals, you can build a practice quickly and be as busy as you would like to be.
• Internal Medicine position with the opportunity to tailor your practice to suit your interests
• Established patient panel--with the opportunity to capture more patients in the community
• Newly renovated hospital and clinic– All new state of the art equipment
• Guaranteed base of $280,000+ and generous sign on-bonus – hospital employed opportunity
• Experienced support staff that is eager to learn from a new physician
• CMO opportunity available for qualified candidates
• Full Benefits, Including Malpractice with Tail coverage
• 5 days CME with allowance provided
• Sign-On Bonus/ Relocation Assistance available
Live in a welcoming and close-knit North Dakota community where everyone knows your name. This community understands strong family values and offers excellent educational opportunities for all ages. This is a growing and thriving area with the warm ‘hometown feeling’.
• Enjoy the distinct four seasons
• Low cost of living (13.8% lower than the US national average)
• Abundance of outdoor activities – golfing, fishing, biking, boating, hunting, snowmobiling, and skiing
• Affordable housing options and New construction available as well
• Safe area- great place to raise a family-Crime is almost non-existent
• Public and private schools – Small class sizes-
• Some of the best schools in the state
• Easy access to Regional and international Airports
To be considered for this Internal Medicine opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: IM 9063183
For more opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011.