Texas Family Medicine W/Obstetrics Physician
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
Hospital Employed- No State Income Tax
Huge Need – Join A Successful Practice
- Base Salary: 250,000 - $275,000 (3 year employment contract)
- Sign-on Bonus: $40,000
- Additional revenues for ER work
- 4 weeks PTO
- CME: $7,000 – 2 Weeks
- Call Structure 1:4
- Walk into a busy practice with patients waiting to see you from day 1.
- Huge documented need in the community
- Brand new 20,000 SQ. FT Rural Health Center with 32 exam rooms
- Benefits: Malpractice, Health, Dental, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, match on retirement after tax and tail coverage.
- Home of the World’s First Rodeo
- Live in a River Valley community and experience small town lifestyle
- Unlimited Hunting, Fishing(White & Striped Bass), Swimming , Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in a 77, 000 sq. ft facility and much more
- Thriving community that is rich in cotton, livestock, cantaloupe, pistachios, pecans, milk, oil & gas production.
- Public and private schooling options available
- Easy access to shopping malls, museums, fine dining, and entertainment options
- Countless outdoor activities including: hunting, fishing (White & Striped Bass), Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, boating, camping, public tennis courts, skateboard park, aquatic center (77,000 Sq. Ft), swimming pools, 18 hole golf course, State Park, soccer and baseball fields!
To be considered for this FPOB opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information). Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FPOB 1252086
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more practice opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. All inquiries are considered confidential.