Southern Connecticut – 1 Hour from New York City
Dermatology Private Practice Group Seeking Dermatologist
$325,000 First Year Income + Collections Bonus - $500,000+ Potential
This well-respected, well-established Dermatology group in Southern Connecticut is seeking a Dermatologist to join a busy practice due to the recent out-of-state relocation of a Dermatologist within the group. Due to patient demand and clinical site expansion, there is an immediate need with the opportunity to see 35+ patients per day in a setting that offers general dermatology and cosmetic services.
- Private practice with 1-2 year partnership track - $500,000+ income potential
- 4-day work week with occasional Saturday morning practice
- Increasing patient demand – 20+ new patients per day coming to the practice
- General dermatology opportunity with option to do approximately 15% cosmetics including lasers, fillers, and injections
- State-of-the-art equipment including brand new ICON Aesthetic Platform
- Collegial staff with experienced support personnel
- Mohs surgeon on staff
- 4 weeks of vacation per year + 1 week of CME with $3,000 stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Experience the best of both worlds – live and practice in a region with spacious, tree-filled, rolling hills in Connecticut and have quick access to the city that never sleeps – New York City!
- Excellent public and private school systems – offering award-winning extracurricular activities in athletics and academics
- Live in a picturesque community that offers secluded, wooded, home site sitting on 1+ acre lots
- Enjoy New York City and all it offers – Broadway, world-class dining, professional sports, Central Park, etc., in just over an hour drive
- American history enthusiasts – less than 3 hours from Boston and Philadelphia
- Outdoor paradise – fishing, boating, hiking biking, swimming – all just minutes away
To be considered for this Dermatology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: D 3481078
For more Dermatology Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.