Tulsa, Oklahoma - 100% Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity
Competitive Starting Salary with Real Income Potential of $300,000+
Regional System with Over 70 Clinic/Office Locations in Tulsa Area
Tulsa, Oklahoma – Live in an Area with a Draw of 1 Million People
Due to continued growth and patient demand, a well-respected and well-established regional health system located in TULSA, OKLAHOMA, is seeking 100% OUTPATIENT INTERNAL MEDICINE physicians to join their growing organization.
- Very minimal call responsibilities – secondary telephonic call only – frequency dependent on clinic location
- 36 patient hours per week – no weekends required
- REAL verifiable income potential of $300,000+ per year
- Signing bonus and relocation offered
- EPIC electronic health records fully implemented
- Competitive benefits package including an outstanding retirement package, medical, dental, life, optional vision, and disability
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma, an area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Oklahoma countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities to choose from in Tulsa
- Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
- Named #1 Best City for Young Entrepreneurs in 2013
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities available just minutes away
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking
- Cost of living is 10.6% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
To be considered for this Internal Medicine opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: IM 4042463
For more Internal Medicine physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.