General Dermatology Physician in California
Close Proximity to the San Francisco Bay Area
Enjoy a Four Day Work Week with No Call and No Nights
Join one of the largest health systems in Northern California that is expanding their medical dermatology service line further into their community. You will step into an employed model with a ‘turn-key’ practice where you will focus on treating patients without having to worry about overhead, practice management fees, and the hassles of running your own practice.
• Employed salary of $450,000 with a $50,000 sign-on bonus
• $10,000 annual bonus incentive with a $24,000 profit-sharing bonus
• There will be a $20,000 retention bonus after the first two years
• Partnership after two years of full-time employment within the practice
• Dermatologists have a 4-day work week - no weekends and no nights
• Treat patients of all ages with no inpatient consults and no call
• Shareholdership with no buy-in, 401(k) with an annual 11.5% employer contribution, health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME, $4,500 CME allowance, malpractice, and tail coverage
This city has beautiful weather, several top-rated public and private schools, and affordable housing. The area also offers easy access to local hot spots for easy weekend getaways. There is no better place than this area that can offer you a fun, friendly, and family-oriented recreational environment where you can benefit from large city living without the price tag.
• All large city modern luxuries are available within this community
• Multiple school districts in the area (K-12) with access to higher education
• Immediate access to fine dining, shopping, nightlife, art, and entertainment
• Outdoor recreational activities for all ages to enjoy year-round
• Enjoy a very low cost of living with multiple affordable real estate options
• Easy access to multiple local airports, both regional and international
• Close proximity to the Bay Area, Wine Country, Pacific Ocean, mountains and much more!
To be considered for this Dermatology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information).
For more opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.