General Surgery Opportunity
$380,000+ Earnings Potential
Lake Erie, New York
A community-based hospital in Western New York is partnering with one of the state’s top academic centers in providing surgical services to the residents of the Lake Erie Region. This opportunity offers a solid patient base, excellent work-life balance, and top-earnings for the incoming surgeon.
• Full scope, bread and butter General Surgery with option for more complex cases
• Employed position with academic center affiliation
• Non-onerous call schedule with no trauma
• Commencement bonus and relocation assistance
• Comprehensive benefits package with paid malpractice with tail coverage, continuing education, paid time off, and retirement
• Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Located along the shores of Lake Erie this Victorian village allows easy access to Buffalo, NY and Erie, PA. With a cost of living far below the national average, this opportunity offers an excellent quality of life in a safe and family-friendly community.
• Excellent public schools and access to top-ranked private schools for grades K and up
• University town which hosts cultural and artistic events for the whole family
• Visit the local wineries, the Chautauqua Institution, or the nearby ski villages
• Quick access to Buffalo, NY for major league sports, fine dining, and exceptional shopping
• Very affordable housing in tree-lined neighborhoods or along the shores of Lake Erie including private beach access and boat ramps
• Nationally-recognized regional parks system – hundreds of miles of biking and walking trails -recreational lakes and rivers nearby
• International flights from Buffalo and a short drive to Niagara Falls and Toronto
To be considered for this General Surgery opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: GS 6802428 (IND)
For more Surgical opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.