Psychiatry Physician Opportunity
$500,000+ Partnership Earnings Potential
A well-established private Psychiatry group is seeking a physician to join their group with a path-to-partnership in their growing practice. This group is the largest provider of inpatient psychiatric services in the Greater Richmond area with the opportunity to expand services into different modalities of psychiatric care.
• Employed physician earnings potential over $375,000+ with guaranteed base and over $500,000+ for partner psychiatrists
• The flexible model allows for 100% inpatient or mix of inpatient and outpatient medicine or specialty clinic – 100% adult patient population
• 4 and ½ day work week with minimal call requirements and opportunity for additional call compensation
• All adult patients with an option for inpatient and/or pediatric involvement comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health coverage, 401K retirement and CME
• Psychiatry Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
• Commencement bonus and relocation assistance negotiable
• Paid malpractice with tail coverage, benefits package includes CME, PTO, and medical premiums
Located just along the James River and just 90 minutes from Washington D.C. and Virginia Beach, the Richmond area offers low-stress living with all the amenities of a major metropolitan area. With a cost of living lower than the national average combined with the earnings potential, this opportunity will provide the incoming physician with an excellent quality of life.
• Grab this chance to live and work in one of the country’s most historical and dynamic regions
• Forbes Magazine voted Richmond as one of the "Top 10 Best Places for Business and Careers"
• Travel and Leisure voted this city a top destination with four distinct seasons, world-class shopping, craft beer, arts and entertainment intertwined with rolling hills, quaint wineries, and a beautiful trail system throughout the state parks
• Short drive to the excitement of Washington D.C., the relaxation of coastal beaches in Virginia Beach, and magnificent fall foliage of the Blue Ridge Mountains
To be considered for this Psychiatry opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: P 8192883
For more Psychiatric opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.