Northern California - Neurology Physician Opportunity
Flexible 4 Day Work Week
$75,000 Loan Repayment or New Housing Allowance
As a Neurology Physician, you will work with an organization that can withstand the changes of the healthcare market. Work with the leading healthcare system in the area that has been serving the community for over 50 years. You will have the ability to build your practice quickly!
- Primary outpatient position with a flexible 4 day work week
- Neurology Physician will have no inpatient admissions and no inpatient call responsibilities
- EPIC EMR system fully implemented
- Built-in referral network with referrals from over 30 local providers
- Competitive starting base salary DOE + production bonus
- $75,000 available for student loan repayment or down payment on a home
- Full benefits, signing bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice, PTO, CME time/allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Live and practice in an area where others come to vacation. This family-oriented community has a lot to offer! Enjoy the good things in life while having access to big city amenities without the crime, traffic, and pollution. If you have an interest in practicing in a close-knit community that truly values its physicians, then this is the place for you.
- Enjoy all four seasons
- Outdoorsman’s paradise- golf courses, skiing, boating, camping, fishing, snowboarding, beaches
- Variety of restaurants, comedy clubs, wine tasting, Shakespeare festival
- Easy access to San Francisco, Sacramento & Reno
- International airport within driving distance
- Community college, private and public schools- 19:1 student to teacher ratio
To be considered for this Neurology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information).
Please reference: N 2341254
For more Neurology physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.