We are seeking a BC/BE General Neurologist preferably with a Neurophsyiology fellowship to join a well established, hospital employed General Neurology outpatient practice.
- EMG is a priority.
- Opportunity is primarily outpatient based but does include hospital consults when on call.
- Call is 1:3 weekends as well as some weeknight and vacation call, which is typically light. Telemedicine for acute stroke.
- Excellent salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days).
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Moving Expense: $10,000
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Plus many more benefits
This hospital system recently completed a $100 million dollar expansion that includes nine new general and orthopedic suites, a dedicated vascular interventional suite and two cardiothoracic suites for open heart. A four story tower to provide 90 new medical/surgical private beds and 12 cardiovascular unit beds was also recently opened.
Please call me for more details at (248) 241-6618 or email (register or log in to show contact information).