We are working with an excellent faculty position in central Alabama. Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Physician will develop and maintain a private Family Medicine patient panel to follow longitudinally in the Family Medicine Center.
- Physician will be expected to share direct clinical and resident supervision responsibilities with other Family Medicine faculty to assure full coverage of the practice – inpatient, outpatient and nursing home.
- Physician will be expected to share on call responsibilities with other Family Medicine Physician faculty to assure full coverage of the practice – inpatient, outpatient and nursing home.
- Physician will participate with teaching/attending residents in outpatient, nursing home and hospital settings.
- Physician will participate regularly in the oversight of the learning experience of residents, including the periodic delivery of lectures at Medical conferences.
- Physician will participate, as opportunities become available in medical research projects that involve publication and posters, with close involvement of the residents.
- Physician will meet periodically with the program director to explore opportunities to develop professionally in a manner to give the residents top exposure to mentorship.
- Physician will commit to developing an expertise in ACGME program requirements for Family Medicine, and assist in application of these requirements to maintain the best program possible for this location.
- Physician will commit to setting the best example possible for professionalism. This includes, but not limited to, timeliness, availability, record keeping, and collegiality.
- Physician will be encouraged to participate in local civic and community activities.
- Physician will be encouraged to attend CME activities.
If interested in more details, please forward a copy of your CV and a good time that we can give you a call to discuss in greater detail. Thank you for your consideration! All inquiries are confidential.