DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Pasadena, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Work out of our Pasadena Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year
- Avg patient census 1-2 per hour
- Generally six other providers working at peak times
- Competitive base pay with additional compensation for night and weekend shifts
- Treat adult and pediatric patients of all ages
- Primary need is for evening, overnight or weekend coverage
- Facility has 26 patient rooms, observation rooms, central telemetry
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACLS and PALS certification
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I&D
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts
- Previous Urgent Care experience
- Spanish fluency
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!