DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Downtown Los Angeles. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Work out of our Downtown LA Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year
- Avg patient census 2-3 per hour
- Other providers working at peak times
- Competitive base pay with additional compensation for night and weekend shifts
- Treat patients of all ages, peds to geriatric
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACLS and PALS certification
- Mut be open an comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts
- Previous Urgent Care/Emergency Care experience
- Spanish fluency
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.