The Locum Tenens GI opportunity near Denver, CO ….
- -Location: 30 miles north of Denver
- -Duration: May 17, 2019 at 5:00 pm to May 20, 2019 at 7:00 am (more dates to follow)
- -Schedule: 24-hour beeper call, 7a – 7a
- -Call: 24-hour call, 10% call rate
- -Patients: Average 5 admissions a day
- -Required Procedures: Endoscopy with biopsy, foreign body removal, fulguration of bleeder, injection/banding of varices, esophageal dilatation/ manometry, small bowel biopsy, lower GI endo, sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, ERCP (preferred)
- -Hospital: Community hospital with University affiliation. 53 inpatient beds & room to expand to more than 10; an ICU, level 3 trauma center, Emergency department, operating rooms, advance Cardiac services and a surgery center.
- -Requirement: Board certified or BE within 4 years of residency. CO license preferred. BLS & ACLS.
- -EMR: Epic
**Assistance with privileging application provided**
**Accommodations for housing and travel provided**
**Call or email for position details**