California Group, 75 miles from the Bay area, seeks an Outpatient Internal Medicine physician to join this 3+ Internal Medicine physician department.
- This is a Medical Foundation-affiliated employed position (W-2)
- Being a Non-profit Medical Foundation model - this gives you the independence of a private practice with the security of being employed since the Foundation manages all administrative duties such as marketing, staffing, billing/collecting, etc.
- Offices are next to the Medical Center a 460+bed multi-specialty Level II Trauma Center
- They will offer a Compensation package that will include a salary guarantee that is based on FMV guidelines, a relocation package, full health/dental/vision benefits package, 401k, deferred compensation plan, CME allowance, and malpractice/tail insurance coverage
- Your Income will be based on productivity (wRVU model) after a guaranteed period
This City of 200,000 located outside of San Francisco. Bedroom community known for its diversity. Minor league baseball and winery. This is a family oriented community with very reasonable housing costs, good schools and easy access to the Bay Area, Sacramento, Yosemite and several other recreational areas. The community offers over 1 million people within a 30-minute drive. The community is located on two major Highways of Northern California. This location is considered of the fastest growing communities in the past ten years.