Multiple California Family Practice needs, 75 miles from the Bay area.
- Multiple Opportunities to pick from - Employed (W-2) or Private practice with a Solo practitioner, a small group or larger group
- Salary will vary with group but typically stays near the MGMA median
- There is the opportunity for a partnership track with the Private practices
- Medical Foundation-employed position (W-2) joining 2 other Physicians in this Family Practice department
- Being Non-profit model gives you the independence of a private practice but the security of being employed
- The Foundation will manage the aspect for you such as marketing, staffing, billing/collecting, etc
- Offices are next to the Medical Center which is a 460+bed multi-specialty Level II Trauma Center
- They will offer a Compensation package that will include a salary guarantee that is based on FMV guidelines, a relocation package, full health/dental/vision benefits package, 401k, deferred compensation plan, CME allowance, and malpractice/tail insurance coverage
- Income will be determined by productivity (wRVU model) after the guarantee period
This City of 200,000 located outside of San Francisco. Bedroom community known for its diversity. Minor league baseball and winery. This is a family oriented community with very reasonable housing costs, good schools and easy access to the Bay Area, Sacramento, Yosemite and several other recreational areas. The community offers over 1 million people within a 30-minute drive. The community is located on two major Highways of Northern California. This location is considered of the fastest growing communities in the past ten years.