This Georgia community, less than 40 minutes from Atlanta, seeks a Family Practice physician to join a Private Practice.
- Traditional practice that sees patients in the clinic and follows them into the hospital
- Each physician spends 1 day per week in the hospital as the practice’s “hospitalist” and rounds on all of the admitted patients
-This opportunity is mostly outpatient
- There will be Partnership opportunities
- Call will be “Phone only” as the hospitals Hospitalist group takes care of night and weekend admissions
- 1:4 weekend rounding
- You will join 3 doctors and 2 nurse practitioners
- Schedule will be Monday – Friday, 8am - 5pm
A wonderful place to reside, west Georgia is located conveniently just a short drive away from downtown Atlanta, Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, one of the largest shopping malls in the state numerous parks and recreational opportunities.
West Georgia is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste.
Long, warm summers and short, mild winters are enjoyed in communities throughout west Georgia. The average temperature for the year is a cool and comfortable 62.2 degrees.