We are seeking a full-time BE/BC Obesity Medicine Physician to join a leading health system in Metro Detroit. They have an immediate opening to join their bariatric program and are looking for someone that will help them grow their medical side of the program.
- Work in collaboration with three BC Bariatric Surgeons.
- Team includes dietitians, a clinical psychologist, mid-level providers and nurses who work with each patient before, during, and after the surgery to ensure patients receive the best care possible
- During the initial building phase of the program, the role consists of 10% administrative and 90% clinical time.
- Outpatient visits include non-surgical weight loss support, long-term follow up of surgical patients and weight loss support.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Diplomate with the American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM)
- Proven track record of leadership
- Demonstrated excellence in patient care, passion for teaching, teamwork, medical administration and leadership
- Candidate must have a strong interest and passion in weight loss management.
Please call 248-241-6618 or email (register or log in to show contact information) for more information.