Right now, Medical Search International is in search of Primary Care Physicians (Acceptable Specialties: Family Medicine , Family Medicine w/ OB, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care) to work a Monday-Friday schedule located in within a correctional facility in New Jersey! The hours will be 8am-4pm / 8:30am-4:30pm and there will be no call, no weekends, and no nights. Please let me know if you are interested in providing coverage!
- Location: Within Hudson County, NJ (15 miles east of Newark, NJ) – Full-Time / Part Time
- Requirements: Active NJ license, Active DEA, Board Certified / Eligible in related specialty
- When: ASAP - ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) with permanent potential
- Schedule: 8am-4pm / 8:30am-4:30pm ***No call, no weekends, no nights!***
- Compensation: upwards of $16,000/month (negotiable)
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice insurance provided!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the state. As of now, there is an immediate need for physicians to provide coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-4pm / 8:30am-4:30pm. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.