Partner with us to give back to the elderly!
Below are details about a Geriatric Medicine Physician position in Roanoke, VA through AB Staffing Solutions, a leading provider of Healthcare Staffing Solutions to Federal Government and Commercial Healthcare Facilities Nationwide.
- Assess, plan and provide care to geriatric patients.
- Perform patient examinations of history and physical assessments
- Compile appropriate patient information and documentation
- Review patient reports and make appropriate recommendations as well as continued care plans
- Collaborate care and coverage with Advance Practice Providers
- Monday – Friday – 8am – 5pm, with 1:3 call coverage rotation and call coverage required 1 Saturday/month
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience
- Current VA state medical license
- Active DEA
- Residency Trained in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within the past 5 years
- Geriatrics Certified or Certified Medical Director
AB Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Malpractice Insurance Covered by AB Staffing Solutions
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone that would be a perfect fit, please reach out to me at: