Our client manages a 202-bed, non-for-profit hospital in central New Jersey that serves the population of the greater Hudson and Southern Bergen Counties. As of now, they are taking immediate considerations for board-certified Nocturnists who would be interested in joining their clinical staff as an ongoing locum tenens provider. Both part-time and full-time schedules are available.
- Location: Central New Jersey (30 mins east of Passaic, NJ)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Hospitalist Medicine
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off
- Full-Time = (14-shifts per month)
- Part-Time = (7-8 shifts per month)
- EMR: Sorian
- PROCEDURES REQUIRED!!!: (central lines, intubations)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to 25,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.