Right now, Medical Search International is in search of a Physician (Acceptable Specialties: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine / General Practitioner) for a position in Upstate New York! Below is the practice description, please let me know if you are interested in providing coverage :)
- Location: Upstate (Oneida County) New York (located about 50 miles East of Syracuse, NY)
- Requirements: Active NY license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Monday - Friday *no weekends, no call, no nights*
- Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: Minimum starting rate $90/hr (negotiable)
- Travel and malpractice insurance provided!
Client Description: Our client manages an Addiction Treatment Center with an office location in Upstate New York. Their practice aims provide state-of-the-art treatment services to those who are affected by alcohol and other drug addictions through the professional application of research findings to clinical practice, and the creation of environments of hope, respect, and recovery. As of right now, they are searching for qualified Physician to join their growing practice as a physician contractor.
Please contact Jessica Zimmer from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 819 or email Jessica at (register or log in to show contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.