One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the state. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide coverage. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
- Location: Western Missouri (50 mins north of Kansas City, MO)
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine / Urgent Care / Emergency Medicine
- Requirements: Active MO license, Active DEA, Active BNDD Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: 40-hrs/week (full-time)
- Hours: (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (3-month minimum requirement)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.