One of our largest clients manages a successful Health Network in Eastern North Carolina. In addition to several hospitals which they operate, they have numerous outpatient offices that are part of their network. Specifically, they are taking considerations for qualified Internal Medicine physicians to join one of their outpatient offices that will be losing a provider in January. This opportunity will start as a locum tenens position but the client has indicated that permanent employment can be discussed after a 3-6 month period. This offices houses 4 exam rooms, Spirometer, Holter Monitor, on-site lab, EKG machine, and nebulizer machines.
- Location: North Carolina (1-hr 15 mins east of Greenville, NC)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Requirements: Active NC license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm) **4-days schedules available**
- Duration: Jan 2018 – ongoing (month-to-month)
- Census: 20 pts per day
- EMR: EPIC
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.