Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center is looking for a board certified dermatologist. We are a growing practice that has a great opportunity for the right individual in Mississippi Gulf Coast with offices in Gulfport/Biloxi, Pascagula, and Ocean Springs
Our benefit package includes a 401K, Vacation, Mal-practice, CME, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance and much more.
Seeking a full time Board Certified Surgical Dermatologist/ Mohs Surgeon; Must have a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) or Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in Dermatology from an approved University.
Duties to include:
- Use appropriate techniques to diagnose and treat skin ailments
- Monitor the effectiveness of skin treatments and make necessary improvements or changes
- Communicate with assistants and other team members to ensure therapies are being administered properly
- Educate patients on the right ways to achieve healthy, attractive skin
- Attend conferences to network with Dermatology professionals and learn about new treatments and research
- Treat every patient with respect and compassion and ensure compliance with current medical laws and ethics
- Develop relationships with local physicians to build a healthy referral basis.
Salary (range): $400,000 base salary
Bonus compensation: 30% of collections
Vacation: 3 weeks paid vacation
Health coverage, Type and amount covered:
- BCBS of Mississippi, $500 deductible, 90%/10% once met.
- Delta Dental
- Davis Vision
- 401(k) – Employer 4% match
- Employer covers malpractice
- Cover licensure expenses
- $4,000 for CME and professional organization dues
- Moving allowance negotiable
Please send CV to (register or log in to show contact information)