DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Medical Director to join our team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete! You may also contact Anita Prince at (702) 528-6276 or (register or log in to show contact information).
- Represent the Office of the Medical Officer in the following areas: quality improvement, care management, risk management, peer review, utilization review, clinical outcomes, and health enhancement.
- Foster a culture of measurement, performance, continuous improvement, accountability, service-orientation and exemplary team work.
- Participate in the mentoring and development of physician managers/leaders.
- Assist in the development, implementation and modification of compensation program and incentives aimed at aligning the interest of clinicians with the goals of the organization.
- Participate in the development and process for physician performance evaluation, physician reward and recognition, physician coaching, peer review and physician discipline.
- Oversee outpatient primary care service line.
- Knowledgeable in the “metrics” of embracing financial and clinical “risk” for a population of lives to include Admission metrics, Readmission management, Transitions of Care elements with experience in all of these areas of care.
- Participate in the development, implementation and standardization of guidelines, protocols and care pathways pertaining to medical care for patients at HealthCare Partners.
- Participate in the development and implementation of medical quality standards and targets, and oversee the achievement of such targets.
- Participate in the credentialing and privileging criteria for physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Participate in the risk management program as well as the approval of malpractice claims.
- Represent DaVita HealthCare Partners and participate in establishing strong and lasting relationships with patients, physicians, clinicians, health plans, and community organizations.