California community, 75 miles from the Bay area, seeks a Rheumatologist for a MSG.
• This is a Collegial and very supportive group that provides autonomy in making medical decisions.
• They will offer a Competitive income package with a 1st year salary guarantee plus wRVU production, paid time off, a generous CME allowance and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Group manages all administrative duties for physicians to include marketing, staffing, billing/collections, etc. giving physicians time to focus on providing quality care.
• There is light inpatient call at the Medical Center that is shared with the existing rheumatologist.
• There is an In-clinic infusion center and Musculoskeletal ultrasound.
This City of 200,000 located outside of San Francisco. Bedroom community known for its diversity. Minor league baseball and winery. This is a family oriented community with very reasonable housing costs, good schools and easy access to the Bay Area, Sacramento, Yosemite and several other recreational areas. The community offers over 1 million people within a 30-minute drive. The community is located on two major Highways of Northern California. This location is considered of the fastest growing communities in the past ten years.