Our client seeks a Family Medicine Physician for a fast-growing private practice, affiliated with the newest hospital facility in the Denver metro area. This is an outpatient only, lifestyle opportunity. The ideal candidate will work well in a team environment, have a broad clinical acumen, possess a talent for building patient relationships and be a role model for wellness and health promotion.
- See an average of 17 to 19 patients per day
- Cases include the full range of family medicine for all ages (no OB or newborns)
- Call is by phone only rotated evenly amongst all providers
- 4-day workweek; hours are 7-4 or 9-6, M-F
- Competitive first year salary
- Full range of benefits including vacation, CME, health, dental, vision and life insurance contribution
- Malpractice coverage
The group currently includes 8 providers, 4 physicians, 4 advanced practice providers, with a plan to grow to at least 12 providers in the future.
- Board Certified Family Practice Physician
- New graduate, or practicing physician
This innovative practice differentiates itself with a strong focus on prevention and wellness. The practice recently moved into a new 10,000 sq. ft. facility on the hospital campus that includes both clinical office space and a fitness facility to allow providers to integrate their care plans with a safe environment for patients to work on their physical fitness.
The practice will be located 30 minutes south of Denver, this facility will provide services to one of the fastest growing communities in the state. The location allows easy access to Denver while providing a less hectic lifestyle in a less competitive medical market.