DaVita Medical Group is looking for a floating Per diem Family Medicine Physician to join our Float Team in the Los Angeles area. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Join our Float Team that covers for teammates who are out on PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs
- This is a per diem floating position that covers our clinics the cities of Downtown Los Angeles, El Monte, Huntington Park, Montebello, East Los Angeles and Monterey Park
- 18-20 patients per day
- No patient panel, no call
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least two years of experience in ambulatory care or similar environment
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability
- Open to working in Urgent Care
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.