HealthCare Partners is looking for a Pulmonary Hospitalist to join our South Bay Inpatient Team. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 18 Shifts per month | 10 hour shifts | 2 weekends per month
- Average Daily census - 12-15 patients
- Call is not required but encouraged
- Will consider new grads!
- Unrestricted California License required
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine Fellowship Preferred
- Current California DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Ability to be credentialed on all payors
HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, HealthCare Partners has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, HealthCare Partners' teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.