Our client, which is a large multi-state, facility healthcare system on the border of TN and VA is seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join their team as Medical Director.
The system provides services in Lebanon, VA, Bristol, VA and Bristol TN and is active in both in and outpatient services. This is a working directorship meaning that you would be engaged in direct patient care with directorship duties compromising approximately 10-15% of your time.
The total program encompasses some 65 adult beds and does deal with geriatrics as well. They provide no child services here nor do they do any detox service here either.
The position offers:
- Highly competitive compensation, sign-on bonus, retention bonus as well as production bonus plus relocation assistance with CME time and reimbursements for CME as well.
- Adult and geriatric in-patient programs
- ECT equipped facility with services provided through same day surgical services.
- 24/7 nursing care to monitor patient safety
- Robust social services program providing individual, group and family therapies. EMDR services
- Strong involvement by internal medicine hospitalists who complete medical history and physical with each patient and monitor all medical issues patients may have. Inpatient BH service also supported by PT, pharmacy, radiology and wound care.
The program is excellent with less than a 4% readmission rate within the first 30 days of care. They do accept patient’s 24-hours/day for both voluntary and involuntary admissions.
The area is ideal being home to a Medical school as well as over one million people living in the area. It boasts excellent housing, schools, shopping and an array of entertainment and recreational venues.
Call Tim at 877-499-9889 regarding this position and send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) today for more about this and other exciting Psychiatry openings across the country.
residency in Psychiatry
BE/BC in Psychiatry
Licensed in VA and or TN or both or eligible for such