Adult Reconstructive/Total Joint Orthopedic Surgery
Premier orthopedic group is seeking a reconstructive/total joint orthopedic surgeon to fulfill the retirement needs of the group, as well as meet the needs of an expanding patient base.
- BE/BC in orthopedic surgery
- Fellowship training in adult reconstructive/total joint orthopedic surgery
- Employed opportunity with non-profit organization
- Strong referral base established with more than 700 employed physicians.
- Very competitive compensation package plus starting bonus, malpractice coverage, retirement plan, CME and relocation.
To learn more, please email and send CV to Arleen Richardson
Click to contact
Your CV will remain confidential until you authorize its release.