Fairbanks Addiction Center in Indianapolis, IN is looking for an Addiction Medicine Physician to join their well respected practice. Fairbanks is a nonprofit alcohol and drug treatment center and one of the oldest independent alcohol and drug treatment centers in America. They started treating alcoholic men in 1945 in a house on Alabama street in Indianapolis, Indiana. They now serve men, women, adolescents and their families who struggle with addiction from the Midwest and around the country. It is the vision at Fairbanks to be the leader in treating addiction, supporting lifelong recovery, and collaboration with others to promote health and well-being.
Highlights of the opportunity:
- Fairbanks is the Addiction Medicine leader in the area and with a world renowned inpatient psychiatry hospital on campus.
- Stellar leadership and multidisciplinary staff in place to ensure continued growth of the program.
- Excellent continuum of care program, including highly successful alumni program, as well as a high school dedicated to teenagers struggling with addiction.
- Attractive call schedule.
- Looking for someone one who is passionate about addiction medicine and commitment to treating comorbidity of patients.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine and/or Psychiatry and fellowship in Addiction Medicine is preferred.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact:
Senior Search Consultant
Direct line: 314-299-7222
Email: Click to contact