A behavioral health physicians group in central Illinois needs a Psychiatric Physician to see patients in a practice to replace a doctor who is leaving, and to keep up with phenomenal growth in the area. The practice has 9 providers. This is a prestigious clinic and is very well regarded nationally. Great community with low cost of living, safe neighborhoods, great schools, and friendly neighbors, and an easy drive to St. Louis, Indianapolis, or Chicago!
- Clinic hours are M-F, by appointment. 8a-5p; but schedule is flexible for each provider
- number of patients vary, providers decide how to schedule their patients and how many new patients to accept
- ECT skills are highly valued and will be put to use
- Cover their own call during the week, then share weekend call 1:6, they round on inpatients in affiliated hospital when doing shared weekend call
- EMR is Allscripts in the practice/ Cerner in the hospital
- New grads welcome!
- Generous salary (2 yr guarantee) + incentive bonus up to 10% of annual salary
The ideal candidate will be a BC/BE Psychiatric Physician actively licensed in Illinois, Residents welcome, ECT experience preferred. Call 1-800-444-8479 today. Interested candidates can also submit their CV to (register or log in to show contact information) to be considered