Outpatient Internal Medicine Doctor Needed in Central Illinois!
Hospital in central Illinois with a stellar reputation is seeking an Internal Medicine physician for primary care at its hospital-affiliated outpatient practice. They offer a Level II Emergency Department, a Level II Perinatal Unit, a Regional Cancer Center, Behavioral Health Services, a Surgery Center, Cardiac Catheter Lab, Advanced Wound Center, and also home care & rehabilitation services.
- 100% outpatient
- Regular Daytime Office Schedule
- Practice quality medicine--this is a great place to work
- 18-24 patients per day
- Serves 154,000 residents in a 7-county service area
- Call is phone only & rotated
Welcome home to a warm small-town atmosphere boasting excellent housing options, low cost of living, top-rated K-12 schools, higher education options & good neighbors. The community is known for its excellent state parks and a variety of youth sports.
- Competitive guaranteed salary (2 years), then based on RVUs
- Health, Dental, Vision Plans
- Universal Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Plan
- Critical Illness Plan
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
- 457(f) Supplemental Retirement Plan with contribution
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan
The ideal candidate is a BC/BE Internal Medicine MD/DO. Residents welcome! No visas. Interested candidates, please call 800-444-8479 & submit your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) to be considered.