ADDICTION MEDICINE MEDICAL DIRECTOR FOR KANSAS CITY, KANSAS AND KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI!
We are the leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. Our treatment centers provide pharmacotherapeutic maintenance and detoxification services in a conventional outpatient setting. With 38 locations in Colorado, Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Tennessee, and Texas we provide a critical service to thousands of individuals and their communities across the country.
Our Patient-Centered Treatment program uses a two-pronged approach to address the medical and behavioral aspects of opioid addiction. This Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) uses Methadone or Buprenorphine (aka: Suboxone) to address a patient’s physical dependence on Opioids, and team-based Behavioral Counseling to address a patient’s psychological dependence.
We are currently seeking a Program Director. The successful candidate is a motivated self-starter who will excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
Responsibilities of the Program Director include:
- Maximizing the clinical and financial performance
- Supervising the daily operations of an opiate treatment program
- Ensuring operational efficiency
- Responsible for the resolution of urgent and emergent issues regarding the treatment center before, during and after regular office hour
- Managing treatment center revenue collections to achieve target collection rates and for managing expenditures in accordance with budgeted allowances
GREAT candidates for the Program Director position will have:
- A history of demonstrated success in a professional clinical or medical environment
- A highly motivated self-starter & fast learner
- Exceeds customer/team expectation
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Decision Making & Problem Solving Skills
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem analysis and assessment
- Time management
- ABAM Certified of Eligible
For more information, please contact Carolyn Hunter at 404-434-5334 or at (register or log in to show contact information)