Pediatric Anesthesiology Locum need in Illinois
- Board Certifications(REQUIRED): BC in Anesthesia AND in Pediatric Anesthesia
- Start date: As soon as credentialed
- Preferred Schedule: Client is looking for locum providers that can do anywhere from 1-2 weeks per month, depending on schedule, to include the following:
- M-F 6:30a – 3:30p for work day which could include any or all of the following mix: surgeries, supervision of CRNA staff, rounding, consults, follow ups.
- Taking Weeknight and weekend call rotation is needed by locums and candidates need to be comfortable with all peds cases noted on Practice Description throughout the day (age 12 and under),
- evenings and weekends would be kids 4 and under.
- Licensing candidates: Client would prefer IL licensed candidates, but will consider licensing candidates
With Locums Unlimited, we make locums easy with:
- Personalized Communication: Single point of contact, 24/7 recruiter access, agility with approval and decision making
- Online time keeping and expense reimbursement: No faxing, handwriting or scanning time cards. All time and receipts are entered into the web portal for reimbursement per pay period
- Online credentialing management: House all of your credentialing documents via upload to your own secure portal provided by Locums Unlimited where they can be retrieved by you at any time. Online signatures (when allowed) through portal and docusign
- Pay breakdown emails: To ensure accuracy, you will receive an email with the breakdown of your pay prior to payroll being processed each pay period for revision if necessary
- Confirmation of submissions: You will receive an email from your recruiter anytime you are presented to a hospital, including a breakdown of each site presented to and the details
Contact us ASAP at 800-682-1923