Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a Board Certified, fellowship trained Interventional Neuroradiologist to work at Bayfront Port Charlotte Hospital in Port Charlotte, FL. Physician must have completed a diagnostic radiology residency. Additional strengths in Interventional Radiology preferred and must be proficient in Neuro CT’s and MRI’s. Preference is for applicants that will assist in reading general diagnostic studies in between INR cases.
Work hard but play harder on the beach, in the water or while doing whatever outside activity you enjoy most in a place where just about every day is warm and sunny. With close proximity to major cities, there is much to do and visit in the area.
- 1 hour from Sarasota
- 1 hour 15 minutes from Naples
- 1 hour 40 minutes from Tampa
Details of this opportunity include:
- This is a start-up where a percentage of the day will be spent working on developing the program
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center which is certified by the Joint Commission
- Onsite schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Beeper call of 40 weeks per year
- 12 weeks’ vacation
- Home work station will be provided
- Weekly clinic time
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and comprehensive benefits package
Applicants must have current ABR/AOBR certification and an active Florida license is preferred.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Dawn Jazombek; Envision Physician Services Recruiter at 954-939-6835 or e-mail (register or log in to show contact information)