Our Health system located in the Charlotte market just 45 miles outside of Charlotte seeks an additional OBGYN.
- Employed opportunity
- Call 1:4
- Strong Interest in GYN Surgery
- Practice works out of a tertiary care hospital of 355 bed private acute care facility with a level II nursery
- The record keeping in the hospital is managed by Cerner
- Central L&D monitoring and are able to see from home
- Six labor and deliver rooms and two ORs for c-sections and sections are assisted by surgical techs
- All High Risk OB is referred into Charlotte.
- This position offers a generous salary with productivity and full benefits
The community is located in the Charlotte region of Western North Carolina.
They have easy access to the Blue Ridge Mountains. The area offers an abundance of recreational and cultural options. An active YMCA system and an active Recreation Department. In addition, charming specialty shops abound throughout the quaint downtown areas of the region. This community also offers an emphasis on the Arts Symphony, Art Museum, Community Theater, Science Center with Aquarium and Planetarium. With excellent schools “ high test scores. Designated an All-America City and Most Livable Place to Live.
Abundant recreation “ boating and water sports on nearby Lake, golf country clubs, hiking, skiing, cycling, etc And just a short drive away, other nationally known stores are conveniently located to complete your shopping experience. The location offers plenty of fun and entertaining attractions.
Hiking, fishing, swimming and boating are all accessible activities. The Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Hornets.