Neurohospitalist & Outpatient position in Metro Area!
We are seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologists to join its growing Neurology service line. Full-time and PRN Neurohospitalist opportunities are available within the metro areas of GA.
Qualifications• Candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible • Licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of Georgia • United States Residency and Fellowship trained
We are recognized leader in delivering expert care. We have served over two million patients - performing over 44,000 surgeries, delivering 8,000 babies, providing 471,695 outpatient encounters, completing 235 organ transplants and handling nearly 250,000 emergency room visits. The system is comprised of 12 hospitals, more than 12 employed physicians and close to 100 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia.
1. 7 on/7 off schedule for Hospitalist position and Mon- fri for Outpatient position
2. Consultative service
3. Both hospitals are designated Primary Stroke Centers by DNV GL
4. Services are supported by Advanced Practice Providers (APPs)
5. Providers would be part of ‘Teleneurology’ and ‘Telestroke’ coverage rotation
6. EEG reading experience preferred
1. Competitive salary - guarantee plus incentives, Up to $100K forgivable loan
2. Opportunity for sub-specialty interests, particularly Stroke and Electrophysiology
3. Outstanding benefits package including relocation and sign-on bonus
4. Physician Governance
5. Quality, Service, and Reputation
6. EPIC EMR
Education MD or DO
To avail more information, please contact Surabhi Kaura at 678-428-6648 or (register or log in to show contact information)